Last Updated on
Is it possible to pump up without steroids? Definitely yes! With a competent approach to the training process, the right diet and mode, this is more than possible. The result will be, but not immediately. Have to be patient and slowly but surely move forward. There is no other way for the straight. In this article, we will look at a complete guide on how to pump up without steroids.
HOW TO PUMP UP WITHOUT STEROID HORMONES
Unlike hackneyed athletes, who can do anything in the gym, we need a clear plan of action. First, start a training diary, if you have not started it yet. This will help you track progress and correctly plan your next workout load. Write absolutely everything in the diary: the date of training, exercises, approaches and repetitions, weight weights, rest time between sets and exercises, your own feelings and more. Then you can proceed to the actual training.
Exercising constantly without a clear outline and giving all your best to every workout, sooner or later you will encounter such a thing as stagnation or overtraining. It’s unavoidable. Do not be too self-confident. Do not imitate champions. They can train every day to failure, because they take anabolic steroids. And such training will kill us. How then to be? What to do?
There is a way out. It is necessary to use periodization, that is, load cycling. This is the only way to achieve real results, without the use of steroids. I will give an example. In the three-day split proposed below, we apply the principle of linear periodization, in which there is a gradual decrease in the number of repetitions and an increase in the load.
Make yourself a cycle of 12-15 weeks. My cycle consists of 14 weeks, of which 2 weeks I do 15 repetitions, 3 weeks 12, 3 weeks 10, 3 weeks 8 and 3 6 repetitions. Now I will illustrate. Take barbell squats. For example, if you squat with a 100kg barbell 15 times, then the cycle will look like this:
- week number 1: 100×15
- Week number 2: 102.5×15
- week number 3: 107.5×12
- week number 4: 110×12
- week number 5: 112.5×12
- week number 6: 117.5×10
- week number 7: 120×10
- week number 8: 122.5×10
- Week number 9: 127.5×8
- week number 10: 130×8
- week number 11: 132.5×8
- week number 12: 137.5×6
- week number 13: 140×6
- week number 14: 142.5×6
That is, each week you add 2.5 kg (you can less), and when switching from one range of repetitions to another, add 5 kg per bar. After completing the first cycle, rest for 1-2 weeks, then proceed to the second cycle, while remember to add 5 kg to the starting weight:
- week number 1: 105×15
- week number 2: 107.5×15
- week number 3: 112.5×12
- week number 4: 115×12
- week number 5: 117.5×12
- week number 6: 122.5×10
- week number 7: 125×10
- week number 8: 127.5×10
- week number 9: 132.5×8
- week number 10: 135×8
- week number 11: 137.5×8
- week number 12: 142.5×6
- week number 13: 145×6
- week number 14: 147.5×6
At first glance, such progress may not seem significant, but just think, after two years you can already sit down with a barbell of 200 kg, and then even more. Slowly but surely you will progress and progress. Here, as never before, the proverb “quieter ride – you will continue.”
Further. When you feel that progress has slowed down or even stopped altogether, reduce the number of approaches to 2 or even to one. We do not need an excessive load, exhausting the endocrine glands and the whole organism. Do not be afraid to experiment.
Of course, not everything will be as smooth as on paper. It may be that you do not do the planned number of repetitions, get sick and it will throw you back. Do not despair. Gather your strength and continue to carry out what has been planned or go back a week or two.
But if you plan the load correctly, avoid overtraining, then your results will undoubtedly grow from cycle to cycle.
- The lower your working weight, the smaller the increase.
- In exercises such as pull-ups on the bar and push-ups on the uneven bars, when using additional weights, take into account your own body weight.
- Are you not impressed with an increase of 5 kg (+/-) during the transition from one cycle to another? Be reasonable. If you press a barbell weighing 90 kg, then after two years of competent training, master 127-130 kg for 5-8 repetitions. Without steroids, you should not hope for the best. And if you train with the instinctive method, then this will not lead you anywhere. The choice is yours.
- If in your last cycle you did not constantly reach the intended number of repetitions (for example, you did 13-14 constantly instead of 15), then you can repeat the cycle and achieve the desired number of repetitions. Or just make a smaller increment for the next cycle.
- If you deviate from the plan and are behind for a week, try to find out the reason. It can be stresses, insufficient calories, insufficient sleep, overtraining and an improperly built schedule. Try to eliminate these obstacles and proceed to the second week.
- It’s okay if you make mistakes in planning the first two cycles. Then it will be easier. Always listen to your own body.
TREN STEROID FREE TRAINING PROGRAM
MONDAY (chest, shoulders, triceps)
1. Dumbbell bench press lying on an inclined bench 3×15-6;
2. The bench press lying on a horizontal bench 3×15-6;
3. Breeding dumbbells lying on a bench 2×15-6;
4. Bench press 3×15-6;
5. The pull of the bar to the chin with an average grip of 3×15-6
ENVIRONMENT (quadriceps, biceps of the hips, legs)
1. Squats with a barbell on the shoulders 4×15-6;
2. Deadlift on straight legs 4×15-6;
3. Leg extension on the simulator 2×15-6;
4. Leg bending on the simulator 2×15-6;
5. Rises on socks while sitting or standing 3-4×15-12.
FRIDAY (back, biceps, forearms)
1. Pulling up with a wide grip 3×15-6;
2. Rod pull to the belt in a slope of 3×15-6;
3. Breeding dumbbells through the sides in a slope of 3×15-6;
4. Lifting the bar for biceps 3×15-6;
5. Exercise hammer with dumbbells 3×15-6;
6. Press 4-5×20-25.
DIET AND DAILY ROUTINE WITHOUT ANABOLIC SUPPLEMENTS
Undoubtedly, the right diet and daily routine are very important in bodybuilding. Without this, all your efforts to build muscle and increase strength will be in vain. With intense training, the straight must carefully monitor the amount of calories received. It should slightly exceed the amount of calories consumed.
Eat 5-6 times a day (every 2.5-3 hours) in approximately equal portions. Eat slow carbohydrates (different cereals, brown bread, high-quality pasta), animal proteins (meat, fish, egg, dairy products), as well as healthy fats (fish oil, linseed oil). The amount of protein should be approximately 2-3 grams per kilogram of body weight.
Try to relax more and sleep at least 8-9 hours a day. Useful will be a nap. Go to bed earlier. Train at the same time. Eat sports nutrition to improve your results and diet. These are the main recommendations, with which you can achieve the desired result. Good luck!